L33t WoW Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rafuros of the Frostwolf Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rafuros

Rafuros

Rafuros of the Frostwolf Clan Empty
PostSubject: Rafuros of the Frostwolf Clan   Rafuros of the Frostwolf Clan EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:38 am

Biography/Backstory

Rafuros, Son of Geldrad, Warrior of the horde.

Rafuros was in his youth when his father, Geldrad had been Wounded in the battle of Durnholde keep, Saving the orcish horde from captivity of Commander Aedelas Blackmoore.

Rafuros was born during the second war against the humans, his mother, Galdra of the frostwolf clan, was the daughter of Drek'Thar. Rafuros had been taught the way of the warrior by his father Geldrad and the ways of the shaman by Drek'Thar.

Many orcs and humans had to admit that Rafuros was skilled warrior and shaman.

His knowledge of strategics and warfare had been useful in the third war, when Rafuros had been helping Grom Hellscream defending the encampent.

Some belive Rafuros is of noble blood, Since he is Brown skinned, Like the blood of Mannoroth had vanished at Rafuros birth...

Years after Grom Had passed away, Rafuros was training in the woods near his encampment, when he heard something running in his direction, Rafuros quickly lifted his axe and looked around in every direction, He held his breath so he could focus better. He could not hear anything now, it was quiet.... Too quiet. He lowered his axe and looked around one more time, before he continued with his training. When the moon came forth, Rafuros went in the direction of his encampment. While he was walking he through of the sound he heard earlier, he recall that it heard like pawes, maybe a wolf, Rafuros raised his head toward the moon, he took a deep breath and looked forward again.

he walked through the woods when Suddenly there was something in his eye corner. he gripped his axe and walked forward pretending not to notice the shade at the side of him. He quickly lifted his axe and turned around while yelling a fierce warcry. his axe fell toward the shade, cleaving everything in it's path. The sound of steel meeting flesh... A sound Rafuros loved.

His axe had cleaved the black shade, nothing could withstand such a blow.

Not even something as thich as Dragon skin. Rafuros inspected the shade.... its all wet... He raised his hand toward the moon to get some light. This is Blood. He inspected closer and saw a corpse, The corpse of a courier.

Where the mount was he didn't know, Rafuros took his hand to the chin of the courier, it was cold, and it had been slain before Rafuros Cleaved it.... there was a leather pouch at the side of the courier.

Rafuros looked around before he opened it and stretched his hand inside it, there was a note.

The courier must have had a important message to send, since he was slain before his mission was complete.

Rafuros opened the Note and read.

Greetings Prell.

i assume the courier has completed his mission, since you are holding this letter now.

There is a Orc named Rafuros. he is a major threat.

The Seer Stone told me. now i need you to do something for me...

Kill him, bring me the head as proof, and i will Reward you with Power.

Sincerely Carius.
Back to top Go down
lbflle

lbflle

Rafuros of the Frostwolf Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rafuros of the Frostwolf Clan   Rafuros of the Frostwolf Clan EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:19 pm

Uhm... Okay
Back to top Go down

Rafuros of the Frostwolf Clan
Page 1 of 1