L33t WoW Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW WEBSITE&FORUMS!

Go down 
+2
Pickle
Drikish
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Drikish
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Drikish

ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW WEBSITE&FORUMS! Empty
PostSubject: ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW WEBSITE&FORUMS!   ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW WEBSITE&FORUMS! EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:58 pm

Please go to www.l33twow.com We got new website and forums! Don't worry I've copied over all the applications. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://l33twowforums.darkbb.com
Pickle

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW WEBSITE&FORUMS!   ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW WEBSITE&FORUMS! EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:29 pm

Drikish wrote:
Please go to www.l33twow.com We got new website and forums! Don't worry I've copied over all the applications. Wink
I get some retarded go daddy shit
Back to top Go down
Bowboy

PostSubject: @ drik   ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW WEBSITE&FORUMS! EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:58 pm

drik can i get ur msn addy plz ...needed for talkin to u if im banned for server or forums ..just incase or something because u know i got my reason for doing thing to get banned or w.e and u and fusion are the only non retarded gms of leetwow so Smile hook em up
Back to top Go down
Bulletproof

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW WEBSITE&FORUMS!   ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW WEBSITE&FORUMS! EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:38 am

Hey Drikish, its me Bulletproof, I've got a new computer so im downloading wow again, if you wonder where i am Very Happy
About the site, i've came to daddy shit too..Mind if I can have ya msn? Smile
Back to top Go down
Cameroon

Cameroon

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW WEBSITE&FORUMS!   ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW WEBSITE&FORUMS! EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:47 am

Pickle wrote:
Drikish wrote:

Yup its because they forgot to pay for the site. Smile i think it will be back up again next month. Smile
Back to top Go down
lbflle

lbflle

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW WEBSITE&FORUMS!   ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW WEBSITE&FORUMS! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:15 am

Cameroon wrote:
Pickle wrote:
Drikish wrote:

Yup its because they forgot to pay for the site. Smile i think it will be back up again next month. Smile

They are trying to find a host too. So it might take a couple days till the server is back up. ( Last time I tried was yesterday, so I dont know if it is up now. BTW, Im at school! )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW WEBSITE&FORUMS!   ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW WEBSITE&FORUMS! Empty

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW WEBSITE&FORUMS!
Page 1 of 1