L33t WoW Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

would like to become a gamemaster for l33twow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tylerjrogers

would like to become a gamemaster for l33twow Empty
PostSubject: would like to become a gamemaster for l33twow   would like to become a gamemaster for l33twow EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:21 pm

hello i would like to become a gm ive been in l33twow for sometime and would like be help other players in l33twow and i will not abuse my power if i become a gm my l33twow player name is paladincat and my email is ilikecats1010@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
lbflle

lbflle

would like to become a gamemaster for l33twow Empty
PostSubject: Re: would like to become a gamemaster for l33twow   would like to become a gamemaster for l33twow EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:07 pm

tylerjrogers wrote:
hello i would like to become a gm ive been in l33twow for sometime and would like be help other players in l33twow and i will not abuse my power if i become a gm my l33twow player name is paladincat and my email is ilikecats1010@yahoo.com

Honest opinion. I dont like it. We're going to see how you act, and to see how professional you are. And if we see any negative act, we will decline you as a GM faster than you can say "crap".
Back to top Go down

would like to become a gamemaster for l33twow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L33t WoW Forums :: Forgotten Realms Lv 60 PVP and Raiding :: Suggestion forum-
Jump to: