L33t WoW Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Orokozakis Gm app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
orokozaki

Orokozakis Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Orokozakis Gm app   Orokozakis Gm app EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:06 pm

A bit about yourself: I am 15 years old and i am living in denmark . I will get summerholliday soon so i just stopped driving gokart , and summerholliday means that i will be online on the server 8 hours every day . And i promise . I have played alot of other servers and i have earlier Gm experince and know a few commands . My name is Peter , and yep that is about it

How long have you played WoW: i have played retail WOW since it came out and then i started private server , so like 4 years

How long have you played L33T WoW: ehm not for long . like 2-3 hours . not sure . Just got amazed by the quality and wanted to help it further

How active are you both ingame and forums :I am alot active forum i can go tjek in school times to so the forum will be like my homepage

Do people know you in L33T WoW? : not many of them, some of them do .One of the Gms already helped me twice so that is good .

Have you ever been banned before? No

Do you have any suggestion for the server? Ye i could come up with some good events and stuff . I will be really active ingame as a Gm

What position interestes you at most :Game Master =D

What could you do to help the server? I can play on the server for 5-7 hours every day

Do you have ventrilo? No . but if you want to i can make it

Have you read all the rules? Yes

How can we contact you?You can add me on skype (orokozaki) or mail me on orokozaki@hotmail.com

Cool

Back to top Go down

Orokozakis Gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L33t WoW Forums :: Ashzive Lvl 80 PVP Raid :: GM Applications-
Jump to: