L33t WoW Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Molten WoW GM (:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
azemoot

azemoot

Molten WoW GM (: Empty
PostSubject: Molten WoW GM (:   Molten WoW GM (: EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:58 am

My Answers, By Secret , <- Ingame name

A bit about yourself: Name Jimmy 19 years i play football normally but not in the summer. im gaming alot and always on for some thing in WoW ( L33t ) ofc i got a little brother named Nicolas ( again i just have been a GM on Molten WoW )

How long have you played WoW: I have played WoW in 5years now and still playing it but mostly plays on private server and now i just land in L33t and will be there.

How long have you played L33T WoW: I´ve been playing L33tWow for 2 days now. & and i will be there.

How active are you both ingame and forums: Active always on to help other players and chat with them if they want.

Do people know you in L33T WoW? Well i have chatted with Ajira , lbflle & Jox they know me and normal players know me to.

Have you ever been banned before? Nope im clean and i will be clean for ever

Do you have any suggestion for the server? Yes i have thinked on Vote rewards & you know events like take a quest you got 120 secounds to jump on some stairs and then u get a Event token or some thing.

What position interestes you at most. well i can do any thing i just love to help people and build cool things that people can use =) so they stay on the server.

What could you do to help the server? build, make events , make an Arena outside Shatt where people can go into and kill -> Free for all i can read ticket and lot more.

Do you have ventrilo? Yep i got ventrilo

Have you read all the rules? Yep i have =)

How can we contact you? Skype Jimmy-ihler or send a mail to my hotmail : Jimmy-ihler@hotmail.com or ingame named Secret Tauren Warrior.
Back to top Go down
azemoot

azemoot

Molten WoW GM (: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molten WoW GM (:   Molten WoW GM (: EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:40 am

P.S. you can post to me on this page to ofc Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Molten WoW GM (:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L33t WoW Forums :: Ashzive Lvl 80 PVP Raid :: GM Applications-
Jump to: